What To Write in Raksha Bandhan Card?
Brothers and sisters eagerly await for Raksha Bandhan. It’s their festival—the celebration of sibling love. Months before, brothers and sisters start with the preparations. The markets, too, are lined up with colourful threads, roli-chawal, and greeting cards. Sending a rakhi with greeting cards is a ritual. Sisters send letters or greeting cards with rakhi to their brothers.
It’s a beautiful way to express feelings to your brothers. To tell them they mean the world to you, and you feel blessed to have them in your life. Expressing these verbally may not be possible for many sisters as their brothers are living far away or sisters cannot meet them in person due to reasons, the main being the pandemic.
Now, the sisters have brought the rakhi, roli-chawal, and greeting card. Not everyone is born with writing genes, as Shakespeare and sisters may need help with what to write in Raksha Bandhan card. Penning down feelings into words is not an easy task, but we are here to help you out.
We have jotted down a few emotional messages, Shayari, quirky lines that you can use when what to write in a Raksha Bandhan card question arises. The lines come straight out of the heart and will touch your brother’s heart.
- “ Bhai-Behen ka pyaar dua ke jaise hai, dur hokar bhi, ehsaas rehta hai.”
- “On the auspicious day of Raksha Bandhan, I pray for your success, health, and long life.”
- “Bhai-Behen ki Yaari Sabse Pyaari. Iss Yaari ko Nibhane ke liye bhej rhi hun rang-birangi rakhi.”
- “ Bhai-Behen ka Pyar Badhane Aata Hai Rakhi ka Tyohar.” Happy Raksha Bandhan, Bhai!
- “Sky is blue; feel the colorful hues; my love for you, brother, is pure and true.”
- “ God didn’t give a choice to choose you. But, after spending so many crazy years with you, I would want you as my brother in the next birth too.”
- “ We may not always be by each other’s side, but we will always be connected by the heart.”
- “ Being brother and sister means being there for each other.” I will forever be there for you. Happy Raksha Bandhan, bhaiya.”
- “ The day God sent you as my brother, we formed an invincible bond forever.” Happy Rakhi, Bhai.
- “ Dhaga nahi, pyaar bheja hai. Sundar sa vishwaas bheja hai. Aap hamesha muskurate rahiye, bas yahi paigam bheja hai.”
In return for this heart-melting gesture, your brother will shower you with endless love, and of course, rakhi gifts for your sister.