3 Classy anniversary gifts for fitness freak husband
Men are generally hard to purchase gifts for. Even though this statement is true, your husband deserves the most attractive marriage anniversary gifts of all time. As the jewelry is to women, exercise and outdoor equipment are to men, especially to a fitness freak like your dear husband.
These are some of the anniversary gift ideas for husband:
1. Workout gifts:
This is seriously the best anniversary gift for husband. If you want to be more creative with this idea, you could make out a coupon offering your payment generosity and have your husband redeem it whenever he wishes! Just be sure that you have an expiration date somewhere on the paper so that you can stay on top of the membership validity.
If your budget is on the higher side, you could consider getting one of the following gyming machines and equipment as potential anniversary gift ideas for husband.
- Horizon Fitness T91 Treadmill - This is a very high-quality treadmill, which can be found in many gyms. It is sleek and sturdy, which has nine program settings to suit a wide range of physical activity.
- LifeSpan Fitness SP1000 Stretch Partner Stretching Machine - This is a great stretch partner for your husband to have better flexibility and stretching ability. This improves the stretching and prevents injury to the legs and back.
- Bowflex Xceed Plus Home Gym with Gym Style Ab Attachment - This is a great gyming alternative. Your husband need not visit the gym anymore.
- Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill - With 15 different levels, this is a perfect machine to do strenuous cardio routines.
- Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Single Dumbbell - This space-saving equipment combines multiple dumbbells in one product. Easily adjustable from 10 lbs to 90 lbs to suit your man.
- Schwinn 231 Recumbent Exercise Bike - This exercise bike looks sleek and sturdy, so it will suit your husband. It has 16 different levels to set, from easy workout to heavy workout to achieve a fitness level he wants.
2. Food gifts:
If your husband is interested in changing his eating habits for the better, a health-inspired cookbook would be the perfect gift for them. You could also record some episodes of cooking shows, and offer these videos as a present.
To treat your husband’s taste buds, you can choose to order in some delicious and healthy food.
- Assorted nut mixes - These nut mixes provide immediate energy while maintaining the overall calorific content of the meal.
- Healthy desserts - Vegan and low calorie desserts are always a win win for fitness freaks!
3. Relaxation gifts:
Spa gift certificate
It is staggering how many health spas are available everywhere. There are so many relaxation methods and body cleansing products that these places offer, and they would be the perfect leisure spot for your husband after a tiresome workout session. He would most appreciate a gift card from a health spa or massage parlour.
There are multiple spa and massage alternatives available in the market nowadays. You can either choose to learn any of the simple techniques or get your husband an appointment to the professionals.
- Cupping - To relieve the pain and fatigue of muscles, the cupping method comes in handy for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
- Hot rock therapy - Another therapeutic procedure that ensures the muscles are relaxed and the tension has been broken down from the tissues. Your fitness freak husband will really adore this gift as it will help his post workout sore muscles relax!
The key to a good gift is the attention to detail. As a wife, you need to pay close attention to the things that your husband adores. And, if he adores being a fitness enthusiast, these are the gifts you need to consider!