Corporate Gift Ideas to Leave a Lasting Impression on Your Employees
With the month of festivities kicking in, companies are constantly bombarded with celebratory occasions. Whether it is Christmas, or New Year's, there will always be a reason to celebrate and to distribute corporate gifts.
With festivities knocking on the door, the human resources department needs to look out for corporate gifts ideas for employees constantly.
Here are the most popular corporate gifts:
1. For women. Be it for women executives, female supervisors, or your co-worker, a plethora of great ideas are abound for corporate gifts. Customised items as always are a perfect suit for employees who have been in the company for a significant number of years. Those who are desk-bound would appreciate fancy desktop items like photo frames, mobile holders, or desk clocks. Compact essentials such as office supplies are also great gift ideas. You can customize it according to an individual employee’s preference.
2. Fancy corporate gifts to show appreciation. Rewarding long-term employees on achievements and corporate accomplishments with trophies, and other customised corporate gifts such as credit card holders, money clips, paperweights, CD cases, and clocks are perfect ways to appreciate a job well done.
3. Edible corporate gifts. Gourmet cookies, chocolates, and other edibles such as dry fruits and nuts can be shared among clients and employees during the seasonal festivities is a great idea too. These kinds of gifts have a personalised effect on employees. Add some local delicacy if you are targeting ex-pat employees. And don't forget the personalised gift cards! No matter how simple the message, these corporate gifts will be appreciated if they come with the human touch.
4. Relaxation gifts for harried employees. Gift hampers such as spa essentials, spa products, bath sets, facial sets, and scented candles are delightful presents to take home. Adding gift vouchers to the gift card is a great add-on!
5. Business gifts for associates and clients. The year-end gifts are not complete without considering the business associates. Send them corporate gifts that will leave a lasting impression. Gift ideas include mini gavel sets for your corporate lawyers, leather cigar cases for essential clients, glass timers and letter openers for their executive assistants, and keepsake chopsticks for associates, Asian or otherwise.
6. Small but fantastic giveaways. When you are gifting someone important who works on a particular project or is of high value to the team, Anything in gold, silver, or other such metallic polishes works. Small items like cuff links, leather tags, key chains, and other such accessories work quite well.
7. Desktop gifts that will keep giving. Promotional items containing the company's logo and other customised gifts such as an office or desk are spectacular options. Desktop gifts fathom well with gift receivers. It is overall a very positive experience.
8. Travel gifts for those on the road. Business executives and salespeople who spend long hours in airports or hotels or always on the road will love travel-themed corporate gifts. Giveaways such as pillows, compact travel kits, luggage tags, alarm clocks, maps, and garment bags are among those gifts aiming to make travel so much easier or comfortable for these frequently mobile workers. These corporate gifts ideas help employers connect and develop a friendly relation with their respective employees.