- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Who wouldn't fall for a cute, cuddly teddy bear combo that comes along with an attractive ficus bonsai? So, this Valentine's surprise your love with a thoughtful yet an evergreen gifting combo which will make him/her skip a beat, for sure. There's no way that one wouldn't fall for his lovely combo.# Ficus Microcarpa, also known as Chinese banyan, Malayan Banyan, Indian laurel, curtain fig, or Gajumaru, is a tree in the fig family Moraceae.
# It is native in a range from China through tropical Asia and the Caroline Islands to Australia
Outdoor Direct Sunlight
Height 7 Inches approx
Watering Once a day
Scientific Name Ficus
- Ficus should be watered normally, which means it should be given water generously whenever the soil gets slightly dry
- It needs lots of light and full sunlight is ideal
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.