- Key Points
- Care & Tips
A Feng Shui money tree stimulates the flow of money in appropriate areas. The pachira plant is the original Chinese plant called the money tree. The leaves of this bonsai symbolize the five feng shui elements of wood, water, fire, metal, and earth.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 6 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Pachira aquatica
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.