- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Also known as Malabar Chestnut or saba nut, Money plant is considered as a lucky plant which brings wealth, health, prosperity and happiness in the house. It is said that just like its name and the look of its leaves (that look like notes), the money plant contributes to increasing the finances of the house. # This plant is supposed to bring peace in the house. # When placed in corners of the house, it reduces stress and anxiety.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Epipremnum aureum
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.