- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Express all the love you have accumulated till now in your heart this Valentine's Day with this unique plus romantic gift. Surprise the love of your life with the affectionate and charming vibes. Let them realize how much you love and care for them.# Syngonium plant is native to South America and is also known as the ArrowHead Plant owing to its interesting arrow-shaped leaves.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium Podophyllum
- It requires good light with a moderately lit or brightly lit space
- Moderate watering is required Wait until the soil has almost dried out before watering again
- Use organic fertiliser
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.