- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Gift this stunning S-shaped Ulmus Plant to your beloved and wish them great health. Bonsai plant symbolises harmony, peace, order of thoughts, balance and all that is good in nature. So, don't wait for any occasion because plants don't wait to be gifted.# The plant is native to East Asia and is also known as Chinese Elm. # It is a semi-evergreen tree and is quite popular for bonsai as it is slow-growing and resilient.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 8 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Ulmus parvifolia
- Keep out of extreme temperatures.
- These plants thrive in medium natural light.
- Fertilize the plant once in a month.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.