- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Representing the five elements of Feng Shui, the glossy leaves of this plant steal the show. Commonly known as Goosefoot, it provides the perfect balance of Yin Yang as the new leaves are shiny and the older ones are matt. # Syngonium Plant is also known as Arrow Head Plant because of its distinctively arrow shaped leaves. # These are not just decorative but these plants are also anti pollutants in nature.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium Podophyllum
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.