- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Unusual and attractive, this will steal your mother's heart right away. Foxtail ferns are not really ferns actually a member of the lily family. Tucked in a cute white container made of ceramic and bearing print showcasing the love for your mom, this could make for the ultimate gift for her. # Name "foxtail" refers to the brush like shape of the flower heads (spikes) that resemble the fox's tail. # It is also known as the ponytail fern or emerald fern.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 5 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Tracheophyta
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.