- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The rubber plant is a houseplant which is loved by everyone as home decor. Its large waxy leaves can give your interiors a classy look. This foliage plant planted in an Orchid mid vase can be perfectly kept in your home to enhance its beauty. So, what are you waiting for? Bring this plant with a metal vase and avail its benefits.# The rubber plant produces a milky coloured latex sap.# Its leaves are glossy, oval-shaped, and dark green coloured.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Ficus elastica
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.