- Key Points
- Care & Tips
One of the most popular houseplants which are currently in demand because it is easy to maintain. This Saplera plant purifies the air around us and looks after us and our home decor. Comes potted in a hanging basket, this Saplera plant makes a good choice for living, dining, family, and bedrooms. # Known as Schefflera also known as the umbrella plant.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Schefflera arboricola
- Need bright, indirect light.
- Well drained potting soil is perfect.
- Evenly moist in the summer and reduce watering in the winter to biweekly
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.