How can one not fall for the charm of a cutesy teddy bear, that comes in a thoughtful combo of Sanseveria plant and a beautiful red rose? This Valentine's day conveys that you love him/her and ask him/her to be your Valentine forever. You are bound to get a "YES" in return if you gift a lovely combo like this.# Milt Sansevieria plant is known as hard to kill and can survive in almost all conditions.
- Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
- Height 5 Inches approx
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Sansevieria trifasciata
Care & Tips
- Place Sansevierias in moderately bright or filtered light
- Allow the soil to dry completely before watering
- Place Sansevieria in average room temperatures
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.