- Key Points
- Care & Tips
People with green thumb love this beautiful plant because of its adaptive nature and low maintenance features. Peace Lily is not a true lily but rather a member of the Araceae family. It is named so because the flowers of this plant resembles calla lily. # The flowers does not belong to lily family but to Araceae family. # NASA recognise it as one of the top 10 air purifying plants.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 6 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Spathiphyllum
Blooming Time Spring Season
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.