These are beautiful little houseplants which are easy to grow. The lush green leaves add a pop of colour wherever this plant sits in the house or office. Peperomias are part of the Piperaceae family. Tucked in a cute mug crafted for a super mom, this will bring joy to your mother like nothing else. # They bear heart-shaped leaves with a bright green hue. # They are evergreen perennial plant.
- Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
- Height 4 Inches Approx
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Peperomia
Care & Tips
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.