- Key Points
- Care & Tips
There is nothing more pleasing than gifting a green and a pothos plant is absolutely loved by all. Not just because of its distinctive pattern and hues, but also of it being referred to as the champion of air-purifying among other foliage. Coming along with this pothos plant is a Lord Buddha idol which shall protect you from every trouble and cast a calming magical spell. # Pothos plant is called devil's eye because it is almost impossible to kill.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Epipremnum aureum
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.