- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Bringing the festive vibes of various merry occasions like Christmas and others, this Red Poinsettia plant reminds us of Christ's Blood, shed for our salvation. Having such significance and grace, this plant is much desirable to be gifted to loved ones to become smitten with its seasonal attractiveness.# National Poinsettia Day is celebrated worldwide on 12 December to mark the death anniversary of Mr Joel Roberts Poinsett, a diplomat after whom this plant was named.
- Soil should be neither dripping wet nor totally dry.
- Poinsettias don't like a lot of water. Remember that the plant's root should neither dry out nor be drenched.
- Keep it somewhere that attracts daylight.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.