- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The name philodendron is derived from the Greek words philo (love) and dendron (tree). Easy to care for, it is one of the most loved indoor plants. Known for its air purifying qualities, this will make a serene gift to your loved ones. It comes potted in a white pt exuding colourful vibes. The search for a perfect Holi gift for your family and friends ends here.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Philodendron bipinnatifidum
- Keep the soil moist.
- Use a well-balanced liquid fertilizer.
- Avoid fertilizing in winters.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It is usually delivered to the doorstep within 3-4 days with the help of our Courier partner. Delivery may vary as per the pin code.