- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Let vibes of goodness and deliciousness surround your love this valentine's day and bring all the happiness into their life. Make them feel precious and let your emotions for them flood out from heart with this unique gift combo consisting of handmade heart-shaped chocolates and a Rubber Plant.# Ficus elastica, the rubber fig, rubber bush, rubber tree, rubber plant, or Indian rubber bush, Indian rubber tree, is a species of plant in the fig genus.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Ficus elastica
- In the summer I water mine thoroughly even 7 days In the winter it’s every 10 to 14 days
- It is a medium to a high light houseplant
- Use organic fertiliser
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.