- Key Points
- Care & Tips
It's not just in this Sansevieria trio, but also in its beautifully crafted colorful neck vase, that makes these plants so desirable, hard to choose any other combo. Sansevieria being an air-purifying plant blesses its homies with clean, breathable air, while its cool, quirky pots tend to suit any home decor, effortlessly.# Native to Africa, Madagascar and southern Asia,Sansevieria is a common air purifying house plant.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Sansevieria trifasciata
- Allow soil to dry between waterings and take extra special care not to overwater in winter.
- Try to avoid getting leaves wet when you water.
- Place your snake plants in indirect light and fertilize during the growing season
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.