The plant is native to East Asia and is also known as Chinese Elm. It is a semi evergreen tree and is quite popular for bonsai as it is slow growing and resilient. The beautiful contrast between the strong trunk of the tree and delicate branches bearing stunning green leaves is quite charming. Easy to care for, this plant is a beginner's favourite. # The Plant is also known as Chinese Elm. # It is one of the most popular plants for Bonsai. A plant is a gift that grows with time! Buy lively plants such as indoor plants, medicinal plants, Bonsai plants, lucky bamboo bring nature indoors today!
- Outdoor Direct Sunlight
- Height 10 Inches Approx
- Watering Once a day
- Scientific Name Ulmus
Care & Tips
- Keep out of extreme temperatures. These plants thrive in medium natural light.
- Avoid over-watering of plants. Spray water to keep soil moist.
- Fertilize the plant once in a month.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.