- Key Points
- Care & Tips
This Valentine, show your beloved your immense care and love for them, through this gorgeous air purifying plant. This gift of life will melt their heart right away and every time they will take a breath of fresh air in the house, thanks to your thoughtful gift, you will be on their mind. # It is the member of the Lily family. # Its fern-like foliage turns from green to gold in fall.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Asparagus Officinalis
- These plants needs regular watering.
- Keep the soil wet but do not overwater.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.