- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Roses speak the language of love well understood by a heart. Over this flowering red rose plant beautifully potted in a pristine white vase, indulge in heart to heart talks. As the vase is adorned with the sticker, "Be my Valentine," it is the perfect Valentine's Day gift that will suffuse love and romance in the air. # The rose is a type of flowering shrub that belong to the family of plants called Rosaceae.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 7 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Rosa
Blooming Time Spring season
- Roses need at least six hours of sunlight
- Water the plant deeply but infrequently
- Roses need regular pruning
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.