- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Speak the language of love and endearment with this beautiful white rose plant. Not only they will be delighted by this sweet gesture but will also appreciate your thoughts and efforts that you put in gifting this life and beauty to them. # Roses are well known by their prickles. They look like hooks which facilitate bonding to the other plants and protects stem from herbivores. # Red rose is a symbol of peace and purity.
Outdoor Direct Sunlight
Height 9 Inches Approx
Watering Once a day
Scientific Name Rosa
- Fertilise the plant regularly.
- Roses do best when soil moisture is kept uniform throughout the growing season.
- Deliver water directly to the roots and avoid the leaves.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.