- Outdoor Direct Sunlight
- Height 9 Inches Approx
- Watering Once a day
- Scientific Name Rosa
- Blooming Time
Care & Tips
- Fertilise the plant regularly.
- Roses do best when soil moisture is kept uniform throughout the growing season.
- Deliver water directly to the roots and avoid the leaves.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.