Often people misunderstand the concept of less care of houseplants with zero or no care. The usual thoughts of buying an indoor houseplant and leaving it unattended lead to its poor health and further degradation from the tip down to hidden deep roots. It’s true that unlike regular plants, these require less maintenance and care, however, what distinguishes them from the other plants is just a few tips, and these can bloom right away.
Thus, by following these quick and easy instructions, you can save your little green buddy and liven your indoors at the same time.
1. Along with a sheltered location, houseplants require partial sunlight.
2. Spray water evenly, instead of pouring a mugful in one go.
3. Check the soil mixture before watering. Prefer a well-drained soil for proper aeration and better growth.
4. Require manuring every two months.
5. Regular pruning is always a good idea when it comes to houseplants.
6. Water them with ice cubes, the slow release of water will keep your plant hydrated and will help you avoid the accidental gushing of water.
7. Soil drying out quickly, roots growing through the drainage holes are great signs to know that your plant is ready to be repotted.
8. Wipe the dull-looking leaves with warm milk or mayonnaise for an extra shine.
9. Enrich the plant with an organic water-soluble fertilizer.
10. Allow the surface to dry out before watering it again.
11. Avoid leaving the plant sitting in water.
12. Boost humidity by placing a tray of pebbles and warm water underneath.
13. Protect the plant from cold, drying winds in winter.
14. Trimming the tips of the plant can boost new growth.
15. Divide the plant in every four years to encourage new growth.
16. Add a layer of gravel before adding soil and the plant.
17. Hydrate your plants with a nutrient-filled liquid such as vegetable stock or the leftover boiled eggs water.
18. When you first receive your new sapling, shake off excess water, and set them in a place to dry off.
19. Solve all the pest problems with a few drops of organic Neem oil.
20. Re-position your plant's location now and then.
Plants are a gift to us in many ways. Not only do they form a serene environment by their presence but they can also brighten up your home and workspace. And, guess what else? Plants also make one of the best and thoughtful gifts that you can give to your loved ones on any special occasion. It is because of plants are beautiful, long-lasting, and very beneficial to life. So, to end your search for a meaningful gift for your loved ones, FlowerAura brings you a wide range of indoor plants online in India that will symbolize your love and best wishes for the recipient in a perfect way. The best thing about gifting houseplants to loved ones on any special occasion is that even if the occasion has passed, the plant will still continue to deliver your best wishes to your loved ones.
FlowerAura is one such online gift portal from where you can buy the best indoor plants online. The houseplants available on our website are potted and are good air purifiers. Some of them are even flowering plants that can illuminate any corner of the house. We also have bedroom flowers that attract positive vibes and ensure a serene atmosphere in the bedroom. For instance, if your friend or lover has just shifted to a new home then, you can send him or her a Potted Peace Lily online through us as it brings good luck, money, prosperity in life. If you want to show your love and care to your parents make sure you order a White Pothos gift for father and mother that are one of the best air-purifier houseplants. Other beautiful houseplants available on our website are Moon Cactus, Sansevieria, Crassula Ovata, Peperomia, Golden Pothos etc. Buy these indoor houseplants online from FlowerAura and send these plants as gifts to your dad ones to convey your best fathers day gifts to them.
At FlowerAura, you can also buy these houseplants in a combo. Yes, we also have combo gifts containing a houseplant along with another gift item. So, if you feel that gifting only a houseplant won’t be enough for your loved one, you can give a look at our houseplant gift combos which you will absolutely love. Some of the best home plants combo available on our website is ‘Gift of luck’, ‘Lucky vibes’, ‘Sanctity Unbound’, ‘Peperomia and gift trophy’, and many more which would also be the best gift for father's day on this coming occasion of father's day. The best part of choosing FlowerAura to order a houseplant gift for girlfriend is that we provide an express delivery across India. As you know through Photosynthesis, these home plants give off oxygen and thus, create a healthy atmosphere and air to breathe. So, buy these houseplants online in India from our website and lead a healthy life.