Want to see your loved ones happy and prosperous? Buy best plants online from FlowerAura and gift these to your dear ones on special occasions. Yes, a houseplant that can not only beautify your home but invite health, love, and abundance.
Plants are a gift to us in many ways. Not only do they form a serene environment by their presence but they can also brighten up your home and workspace. And, guess what? Green plants also make one of the best and thoughtful gifts that you can give to your loved ones on any special occasion. It is because these are beautiful, long-lasting, and very beneficial to a healthier living. So, to end your search for a meaningful gift for your loved ones, FlowerAura, the online plant nursery of India brings you a wide range of potted plants online in India that will symbolize your love and best wishes for the recipient in a perfect way. The best thing about gifting plants online to loved ones on any special occasion is that even if the occasion has passed, the plant will still continue to deliver your best wishes to your loved ones. So, don't wait for any sale as evergreen cheap online plants are available right from the comforts of your couch for your lovely wife and your mother get best gifts for her on her special occasions.
FlowerAura is one such online gift portal from where you can buy the best flowers and infinite variety of nursery plants online. The houseplants available on our website are potted and are good air purifiers. Some of them are even flowering plants that can illuminate any corner of the house. We also have bedroom plants that attract positive vibes and ensure a serene atmosphere in the bedroom. For instance, if your friend or lover has just shifted to a new home then, you can send him or her a potted Peace Lily online through us as it brings good luck, money, prosperity in life. If you want to show your love and care to your parents make sure you order a Golden Pothos as a gift for father and mother as these are one of the best air-purifier plants. Other beautiful plants available on our website for you to order plants online are Moon Cactus, Sansevieria plant, pothos plant, Portulacaria afra, Crassula Ovata plant online, Peperomia plant, white Pothos etc. Buy these live plants online from FlowerAura and send these plants as gifts to your dad ones to convey your best fathers day gifts to them.
With our leading online plant nursery, you can also gift plants online in a combo. Yes, we have plants for sale online along with combo gifts containing a houseplant along with another gift item. So, if you feel that gifting only a houseplant won't be enough for your loved one, you can give a look at our houseplant gift combos which you will absolutely love. Some of the best home plants combo available on our website is 'Gift of luck', 'Lucky vibes', 'Sanctity Unbound', 'Peperomia and gift trophy', and many more which would also be the best gift for him on these coming occasion of his life like father's day,his birthday and his anniversary etc. The best part about FlowerAura's online plants shopping is you get to purchase plants online as a gift for girlfriend is that we provide an express delivery across India. As you know through Photosynthesis, these home plants give off oxygen and thus, create a healthy atmosphere and air to breathe. So, buy plants online in India with free delivery from our website and lead a healthy life.
Often people misunderstand the concept of less care of plants with zero or no care. The usual thoughts of buying any green plant and leaving it unattended lead to its poor health and further degradation from the tip down to hidden deep roots. It's true that unlike regular plants, these require less maintenance and care, however, what distinguishes them from the other plants is just a few tips, and these can bloom right away.
Thus, by following these quick and easy instructions, you can save your little green buddy and liven your indoors and outdoors at the same time.
1. Along with a sheltered location, houseplants require partial sunlight.
2. Spray water evenly, instead of pouring a mugful in one go.
3. Check the soil mixture before watering. Prefer a well-drained soil for proper aeration and better growth.
4. Require manuring every two months.
5. Regular pruning is always a good idea when it comes to houseplants.
6. Water them with ice cubes, the slow release of water will keep your plant hydrated and will help you avoid the accidental gushing of water.
7. Soil drying out quickly, roots growing through the drainage holes are great signs to know that your plant is ready to be repotted.
8. Wipe the dull-looking leaves with warm milk or mayonnaise for an extra shine.
9. Enrich the plant with an organic water-soluble fertilizer.
10. Allow the surface to dry out before watering it again.
11. Avoid leaving the plant sitting in water.
12. Boost humidity by placing a tray of pebbles and warm water underneath.
13. Protect the plant from cold, drying winds in winter.
14. Trimming the tips of the plant can boost new growth.
15. Divide the plant every four years to encourage new growth.
16. Add a layer of gravel before adding soil and the plant.
17. Hydrate your plants with a nutrient-filled liquid such as vegetable stock or the leftover boiled eggs water.
18. When you first receive your new sapling, shake off excess water, and set them in a place to dry off.
19. Solve all the pest problems with a few drops of organic Neem oil.
20. Re-position your plant's location now and then.