- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Peperomia symbolizes luck and when you gift it to someone it conveys the message that "everything will be alright". Apart from its beautiful look, this plants bring good luck to one's life. Tucked in a red orchid mini vase it will bring joy to the receivers life.# The Peperomia obtusifolia has its origins in South America where it often grows under trees. # It is the most popular variety of the dwarf pepper and one of approximately 1600 Peperomia Varieties
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Peperomia
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.