- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Its time for you to send a gift that is beautiful, refreshing and will benefit your loved ones by all means. Not only these white pothos and jade plant add to the home decor, but will also purify the air around them. So, surprise your dear ones with your thoughtfulness. # White Pothos Plant is native in Mo'orea, French Polynesia. # Jade plant produces white or light pink, star-shaped flowers arranged in tight, round clusters.
Indoor/Outdoor Avoid Direct Sunlight/Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches approx both
Watering Two to three times a week/Once a day
Scientific Name Epipremnum Aureum
- Grow these plants indoors away from direct light.
- Use a soil that will drain thoroughly.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.