Jade plant is bushy, succulent plant that belongs to the stonecrop family. It is native to South Africa but nowadays can be founded in all the temperate regions around the world. produces white or light pink, star-shaped flowers arranged in tight, round clusters. # Jade Plant produce star shaped flowers. # Jade plant is named after jade-like, dark green color of the leaves.
- Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
- Height 5 Inches
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Crassula Ovata
Care & Tips
- It flourishes with high humidity.
- Add a liquid fertilizer on the monthly basis.
- Do not over-water these plants. Watering every 7 10 days should be enough.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It can be delivered the same day as order placement.