- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Peace lilies are a part of the philodendron family, and are sometimes called spaths, a shortening of their Latin name. These plants feature shiny, lance-shaped leaves of dark green and occasionally send up unusual flowers. The most noticeable part of the bloom is the white spathe or bract. Inside the spathe is a white or pale yellow spadix, which is the true flower. # Peace lilies symbolize peace, prosperity, tranquillity, solitude and purification. # Feng Shui recommends placing of peace lilies at home or workplace, to balance all the energies.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 8 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Spathiphyllum
- Fertilise it with high potassium fertiliser.
- Water plants deeply and thoroughly.
- In early spring, remove dead stems from established plants.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.