- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Succulents are the best gift like a plant to be given to someone. Plants being the aptest gift for anniversary or other special celebrations are always the best choice. This time choose this plant and amaze your friend, with a Green gem, that he might preserve for a long time.# Crassula plant develops oval, spoon-shaped, fleshy leaves.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula Ovata
- Requires less water
- Grows well in full and partial sun
- Fertilize it in every two weeks.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.