- Key Points
- Care & Tips
For inside the house, placing the plant at corners and sharp angles reduces stress anxiety and disorders. These plants are not just ornamental but are also excellent air purifiers too. These plants can reduce components of indoor air pollution, even volatile organic compounds such as benzene, formaldehyde, toluene, and xylene. # Syngonium Plant is also known as Arrow Head Plant because of its distinctively arrow shaped leaves. # These are not just decorative but these plants are also anti pollutants in nature.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium Podophyllum
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep the plants at room temperature.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It can be delivered the same day as order placement.