- Key Points
- Care & Tips
A tough, versatile plant that will find a home anyplace in the house. A cluster of fleshy, upstanding leaves is appealingly designed and often edged with gold. And when the plant is placed on a metal cyclic vase as a base and a green vase, looks just amazing. # MILT Sansevieria is a species in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa from Nigeria east to the Congo.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height (4 Inches & 3 Inches) approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Sansevieria trifasciata
- The plant should be kept in a cool spot.
- Do not wet the plant leaves excessively.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.