- Key Points
- Care & Tips
It is native to Taiwan and Malaysia. They have aerial roots in their natural habitats and are quite attractive. These plants are flawless to grow in the indoor location and require less maintenance. # It is originated in Taiwan and Malaysia. # Regular feeding and constant cropping leads to a handsome appearance.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.