- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Running out of gifting options? Well, send this hara-bhara combo of four exotic plants to your loved ones on any occasion and make them feel special with your thoughtfulness. These plants potted in decorative vases will add charm to their home and office decor. # Money Plant sustains well both in soil and in water and helps to purify the air around. # White Pothos Plant is native in Mo'orea, French Polynesia. # The lucky bamboo plant represents the element wood and the red ribbon tied around it represents the element fire. # Jade plant produces white or light pink, star-shaped flowers arranged in tight, round clusters.
Indoor/Outdoor Avoid Direct Sunlight/Direct Sunlight
Height (6 Inches & 5 Inches each) approx
Watering Two to three times a week/Once a day
Scientific Name Epipremnum Aureum
- These plants need a sandy, peat moss based soil and a pot with good drainage.
- Place the plant at the place where it gets moderate sunlight.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.