- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Buy this fantastic Ficus S Shaped Bonsai placed in a red ceramic antique bonsai tray for gifting someone special, either on their special celebrations or on some occasion. This plant plays a perfect role as a gift on any and every occasion. And also, this will bring out the uniqueness of your house decor. # Ficus Bonsai plants are poisonous for pets, it can be especially dangerous if they eat the leaves.
- It’s best to keep the soil on the dry side.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Keep it protected for the winds.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.