- Key Points
- Care & Tips
It's called Lucky Bamboo not just for name! It is supposed to bring luck and prosperity to the house and at the same time, this beautiful plant will take the beauty quotient of the plant notches up. If you wish to present your loved ones with a thoughtful gift, this is your best bet! # The lucky bamboo is not really a bamboo. It belongs to the same family as Lily. # It is supposed to bring three kind of luck: Happiness, Long Life and Wealth.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 7 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Bambusoideae
- Keep out of direct sunlight. These plants thrive in medium natural light.
- Fill the bottom of a container with pebbles and add enough water to rise to a couple of inches above the pebbles.
- Water the plants two to three times a week.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.