The botanical name of lucky bamboo is Dracena sanderiana. The plant is named after a renowned German-English gardener, Henry Frederick Conrad Sander. It is native to the tropical rainforests of Africa and parts of Southeast Asia. The plants is wood represent one of the five elements of Feng Shui and according to Vastu Shastra too, it brings happiness and luck to the house it sits in. # The lucky bamboo is not really a bamboo. It belongs to the same family as Lily. # It is supposed to bring three kind of luck: Happiness, Long Life and Wealth. Order online plants and spread greenery with air-purifying plants, Indoor plants, bonsai plants available in a wide evergreen array!
- Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
- Height 8 inches approxi
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Bambusoideae
Care & Tips
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Spraying with water will be enough to wet the soil.
- Do not let plant stand in water, avoid over watering.
- Image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.