- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Add some tropical elegance to your home with these slow-growing palm specimens that need only occasional tending. Tucked in an owl-shaped ceramic vase, this is sure to reward you with a breezy sophistication needed in a home or at the office desk. # There are over 2,500 species of palm trees. # Palm trees are important religious symbols.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 6 inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Chamaedorea
- Keep the soil moist.
- Use a well-balanced liquid fertilizer.
- Avoid fertilizing in winters.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It is usually delivered to the doorstep within 3-4 days with the help of our Courier partner. Delivery may vary as per the pin code.