- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Gifting foliage on any occasion would never go wrong, especially when the colour is this intense, like your Love for the person. This gift of Love would be something more meaningful with this combo of a couple of pots, and beautiful greens in it. # This plant is native to Brazil but is widely cultivated as a landscape plant in tropical, subtropical and warm temperate climates.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height (4 Inches & 3 Inches) approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Philodendron xanadu
- Keep the soil moist during the growing period
- Water well then allow the top half of the soil to dry out
- Do not overwater, as it may cause root rot
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.