- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Native to South Africa, this plant belongs to stone crop family. Its tiny leaves with a bushy appearence makes it a perfect indoor plant. Gift this cute life today to your beloved and as it says on the vase, "Let the love grow" between you two. # Jade plant is named after jade-like, dark green colour of the leaves. # Leaves of jade plant are used in treatment of diarrhea and epilepsy and for the purification of the body.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula Ovata
- Jade plants grow best at room temperature.
- Keep soil moist but not wet.
- Avoid overwateing the roots.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.