- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Also known as a money magnetic in Feng Shui, Jade plant is known to invite growth and renewal into the home. An easy to care indoor plant, this can spring the inner decor beautifully and can be a perfect addition to your desk. And the best part is to cater to your later minute realizations, it can be delivered in a matter of few days via our instant same day delivery.
- Do not leave a saucer with water sitting under the container.
- Require full to partial sunlight.
- Implement a low-nitrogen liquid fertilizer every 6 to 8 weeks.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.