- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Nothing could be more pleasing or appealing than this blissful beautiful jade snake plant combo. Pick any occasion to surprise your loved ones with by gifting this plant duo and leave the recipient absolutely in awe of you! Both of these green beauties come planted in bright orange and white vase which doubles up its appeal quotient effortlessly. # Jade plant produces white or light pink, star-shaped flowers arranged in tight, round clusters. # Snake plant is associated with good feng shui but not good for pets.
Indoor/Outdoor Avoid Direct Sunlight/Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches approx both
Watering Two to three times a week/Once a day
Scientific Name Sansevieria trifasciata
- Choose a wide and sturdy pot with moderate depth.
- Suitable for planting it in bright but indirect sunlight, somewhere indoors.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.