- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Plants are the perfect way to add some lush greenery to the indoors during the cold, dreary winter months, and let family and friends know you池e thinking about them. This Christmas and new year send them this evergreen Syngonium plant and wish them in style! # Syngonium is a genus of flowering plants in the family Araceae, native to tropical rain forests in southern Mexico, the West Indies, Central and South America
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium podophyllum
- Grow this plant in light sunlight.
- Let the soil dry and then water them.
- Fertilize it every two weeks.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.