- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Peperomia Dwarf Plant- They have thick fleshy leaves and this plant is also known as 'Radiator Plant. They have tiny flowers which are unnoticeable and grow in the form of cordlike spikes.
Milt Sansevieria Plant- They belongs to the family of Asparagaceae. These plants are good for filtering out formaldehyde which is present in personal care products. # Peperomia Dwarf Plant has more than 1000 species. # Milt Sansevieria Plant belongs to Asparagaceae family and native to West Africa.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 3 Inches/4 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Peperomia
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.