- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The scientific name of this plant is Euphorbia pulcherrima. It is named after Joel Roberts Poinsett, who was a botanist. Its bright red colour will create an instant attraction to the decor of the house.
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Do not overwater or let them sit in excess water.
- Keep the plants at room temperature.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.