- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Resilient and easy to grow, Jade plants are the stunning succulents that will spruce up your house decor in no time. Jade plants have a miniature, tree-like appearance that makes them very appealing. They are perfect for work space too. # Jade Plant produce star shaped flowers. # Jade plant is named after jade-like, dark green color of the leaves.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula ovata
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.