A Perfect Feng Shui Plant! If your friends or family have just shifted to a new apartment then this is an ideal gift. Place it on a desk or workstation to let its spirit of spring; dawn, youth and new ideas aid inspiration. Tucked in a hut shaped vase it makes a perfect tabletop decorative piece.# Commonly known as Goosefoot, nephthytis or Syngonium podophyllum is a Feng Shui plant.
- Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
- Height 4 Inches
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Syngonium podophyllum
Care & Tips
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.