- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Recognised as a fabulous indoor plant, it has deeply dissected, lobed golden leaves. For a perfect look, pot it in containers by the pool, on a patio or balcony, or even indoors. The leaves of this plant are beautiful and foliage looks so exotic, you could never go wrong with this choice to bring life to your interiors. # It is also known as the "Lacy Tree". # It is an evergreen low shrub native to U.S.A and South America.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 3 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Philodendron bipinnatifidum
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.