- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Not one, not two, not even three, impress your loved one with four beautiful potted plants this season of love. Peperomia Dwarf Plant, Yellow moon cactus, Red moon cactus, Green Xanadu Plant all these four plants come tucked in four different vases. An excellent valentine gift for you and your special ones. Gift now!# Peperomia is one of the two large genera of the family Piperaceae, with more than 1000 recorded species
# Gymnocalycium Mihanovichii is a species of cactus from South America. The most popular cultivars are varied mutants which completely lack chlorophyll, exposing the red, orange, or yellow pigmentation.
# Philodendron Xanadu is a plant that belongs to the family Araceae and subgenus Meconostigma, one of three subgenera within the genus Philodendron
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height (6 Inches & 3 Inches each) approx
Watering Two to three times a week
- Do not overwater the plant
- Fertilize the plant with organic fertilizer
- Prune the wilted leaves and dead flowers
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.