- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Grant your Love, the gift of healthy breathing and healthy living this Valentine. Wondering how? Well, simply through this crimson foliage plant, that would charge up their mood after receiving. This indoor foliage would surely make up for every mistake you made and would make them fall for you, again. # The handful of native species of cypress tree all occur in the Far West, in the United States.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Xanthocyparis vietnamensis
- Plant the blue ice cypress tree in an area with full to partial sun
- Give the tree a good soaking every week for the first few months
- In the winter, water sparingly
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.